Department of Computer Application
The Department of Computer Application prepares students to design, develop and implement software applications and emphasizes on the latest programming languages, cutting edge technologies & tools to make the students ready for the IT Industry. The Department is committed to provide a supportive, friendly and challenging learning and research environment. Moreover, it endeavours to establish itself as a centre of excellence in teaching and research to produce skilled human resource for sustainable nation’s growth and having technological impact on the people’s life. Part of our mission is to enable the students to acquire globally competence through developing their problem solving skills and exposure to latest developments in area of computer application and information technologies.
The department has a team of passionate academic staff with a wide range of research interests. The faculty members of the Computer Applications Department have very strong academic credentials. The faculty members are commitment and dedication for teaching and providing a good learning environment for the student growth. Keeping this in view, the department regularly organizes various seminars, conferences and workshop etc. for the benefit of faculties and students in the area of computer applications.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Duration – 3 Years
- Affiliation – Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer
- Eligibility –
- Any candidate belonging to unreserved category with minimum 50% in class XII with Arts, Commerce or Science from recognized board.
- Candidate belonging to any category (with valid Caste Certificate) like – SC/ST/OBC will get a percentage relaxation of 5%.
- Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) is a three year undergraduate professional degree course which runs annually. Students are taught subjects which are related to the technological applications that are required in today’s practical work field.
- Students who opt for a Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) will get skills and information not only about Computer and Information Technology but also in communication, organization and management. One also get to learn programming languages such as Python, R-Programming, PHP, .Net C#, Java, C++, HTML, CSS, Java Script, SQL, etc. Information about various computer applications and latest developments in IT and communication systems is also provided.
- Career Opportunities
- Software Developer
- Database Administrator
- Graphics Designer
- Web Developer
- Data Science Engineer
- Mobile Application Developer
- System and Network Administrator
- Web Designer
- Information Assistant
- Analyst Cum Programmer
- Specialist Officer
- Game Developer
- Faculty in Computer Science/Information Technology Department