Department of Vocational Skills
As Vocational or skill-based education is becoming more and more significant with passing time, so the main objective of Department of Vocational skills is to produce a skill based student, and the the Department is committed to provide a supportive, friendly and challenging learning and research environment. Moreover, it endeavours to establish itself as a centre of excellence in teaching and research to produce skilled human resource for sustainable nation’s growth and having technological impact on the people’s life. Part of our mission is to enable the students to acquire globally competence through developing their problem solving skills. BVoc (Bachelor of Vocation) is an emerging course in India that aims at providing adequate skills required for a particular trade to candidates. The course is different from traditional academic programmes as it deals more with application-based studies rather than focusing on only theoretical knowledge.
BVoc is a three-year duration undergraduate course that can be pursued in a wide range of fields starting from healthcare, food technology and hospitality to creative fields like graphic designing and beauty & wellness.
- Bachelor of Vocation – Website Development/ Design
- Duration – 3 Years
- Affiliation – Rajasthan ILD Skills University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Eligibility –
- Any candidate belonging to unreserved category with minimum 50% in class XII with Arts, Commerce or Science from recognized board.
- Candidate belonging to any category (with valid Caste Certificate) like – SC/ST/OBC will get a percentage relaxation of 5%.
- In the era of technology no business can survive without websites. For a business to flourish websites are play a very important role hence defining the importance of Voc in Website Development which is a 3 years graduation degree course affiliated to Rajasthan ILD Skills University, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Minimum eligibility to seek admission in this is XII with 50% marks in Arts, Commerce or Science. It is one of the contemporary and emerging career option that student can opt who wish to develop his or her career path towards Websites and Software.
- Career Opportunities
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Database Administrator
- Graphics Designer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Information Assistant
- Analyst Cum Programmer
- Specialist Officer
- Game Developer
- Faculty in Computer Science/Information Technology Department